WHO WE ARE
We are committed to protecting customer previously and, in preparation for the new Global Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into force on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy and Fair Processing Statements. You can find copies of all the relevant statements below:
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
If you have a query relating to Data Protection, you can find our full policy above. If you wish to contact us with any questions or queries please email our Data Protection Manager, Alison Smith, at email@example.com or write to us at The Quay Climbing Centre Ltd, Haven Road, Exeter, EX2 8AX.
In summary, cookies – small information files placed on your device – are used to improve services for you by, for example:
- enabling the service to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly
- recognising when you have already given a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit
- Improving services we provide by providing you with a personalised journey, where applicable
- measuring how many people are using the services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use
- analysing data, anonymously, to help us understand how people interact with our services
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or whatever device you are using to access the internet. This information is held in cookies. You can learn more about cookies from the GOV.UK guidance on cookies.